Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I’m #4. I’m messy and my friend is Lionel Messi

Mr. Messy himself, modeling his barca kit

One day me and Barcelona were going out to the field. The game was starting. First the goalkeeper kicked it out to the Barcelona people and the Barcelona people scored goal.

Barcelona 1, Manchester 0


The Barca goalkeeper kicked it out again. The Barcelona people got it and they scored the goal again.


Barcelona 2, Manchester 0


Then the Manchester people got the ball. The Manchester people were trying to score a goal. I did a header into the goal and the people were cheering for me and I won the game for my friend Lionel Messi!


Manchester lost. Barcelona won.

FINAL SCORE

Barcelona 3, Manchester 0


The small guy with big ideas doing a post-victory dizzy-dance at Baobob College

1 comment:

  1. Finn - I bet you are wearing the ONLY Sanislo t-shirt in all of Africa. Besides your dad, of course.

    ReplyDelete